Satan commonly attacks us by attempting to plant seeds of doubt within our hearts. Doubts about our salvation, skills, abilities and God’s calling for our Lives. Following are ways to win our battle against doubt:
1. Without Faith it is impossible to please Him.
Hebrews 11:6 tells us that without faith it is impossible to please God.
2. All things are possible with Christ.
Philippians 4:13 tells us that all things are possible with God. Paul in Romans 8:31 tells us that with God for us who can oppose us?
3. God promises to supply all of our needs.
Philippians 4:19 Paul tells us that God promises to meet all of our needs whether they be physical or moral support.
4. God promises He is always with us.
Hebrews 13:5 Paul encourages us that God never will forsake us.
5. All we need to do is ask.
Matthew 7:7 Jesus said that all we need to do is call upon the Lord in prayer and He will answer our needs.
6. There is no reason to doubt that your past sins have been forgiven.
John 1:9 John assures us that our past sins are forgiven.
7. We are son’s and daughters of God.
John tells us in John 1:12 that those who accept Jesus are considered sons and daughters of God.
8. Faith can move mountains therefore live by faith.
Jesus tells us in Mark 11:22-24 that if we ask and believe we shall receive. Paul tells in 2 Corinthians 5:7 to walk by faith and not by sight.
9. Show patience in Tribulation.
In Romans 12:12 Paul urges us to be patient in tribulation and steadfast in prayer.
God bless you all!
Copyright © 2018 by Jacob D. Olinger